Thursday, April 21, 2016

Back from hiatus and changes are coming!

I believe it’s time to end my well deserved hiatus.

Originally those blog had started as a school project I was obligated to do each week. Writing when I didn’t feel like it, or when I didn’t have time. When I passed the class and was freed from writing on this blog, I ran. The blog had little direction, it was just that I needed to write about a common subject every week. So, being a League fan I chose that as my topic.

With a long time spent thinking and playing, I decided that maybe this blog had something going for it. In terms of direction, I’m going to stick to making opinion, or opinion strategy based content. This means opinions on new champions, champion updates, skins, and general changes to League. Opinion strategy will be loose guides on champions focusing more on strategy than builds. You can look on mobafire for those. And of course, I may even upload some of my own videos. (Now that my game recorder is FINALLY sorted out.)

Because I cannot cover everything I missed, without neglecting what is currently happening I will summarize my opinions this week on what happened during my hiatus. Some of these posts will be on:

Jhin & his release skin.
Aurelion Sol & his release skin.

Taric Update- Champion & Skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment